Based in Australia, we collaborate with creative associates and students across Australia, South-East Asia and the US to bring different perspectives, skills and insight to projects we work on.
Co-founder and Creative Director
Lara co-founded Social Good Outpost to bring good design to purposeful organisations. Through listening and guiding clients to clarity, and bringing business-oriented creativity to solve problems, she designs brands with authenticity, and supports businesses with tools for smoother work.
Specialising in helping social enterprises get frameworks around their mission and impact, and creating design to support social change, Lara leads clients through the journey in a calm and empowering way.
Significant partnerships and work include:
- Design, development and copy-reviewing an internal procurement site for QLD Department of Child Safety, Youth And Women
- Co-creating the Digital Maturity Indicator with Code for Australia in 2019, and running digital maturity research & assessments with multiple agencies in NSW and SA so far
- Invited speaker for Australia now 2019 Young Entrepreneurs and Speaker Series delegation to Cambodia
- Leading the Design Accelerator for Women program to benefit women starting their businesses with Global Sisters
- Designing rebranding and the new membership site for Queensland Social Enterprise Council, as well as automation and technical assistance with running their online activities.
Dr Elise Stephenson
Co-founder and Curator
Dr Elise Stephenson is an award-winning researcher, strategist and entrepreneur. Recognised by Google, Deloitte, Energy Australia, Boston Consulting Group, the Foundation for Young Australians, and the United Nations Australia Association, Elise’s expertise is sought in:
– gender in international affairs, diplomacy and national security
– public diplomacy & foreign policy
– entrepreneurship and impact entrepreneurs
– gender equality
– LGBTI+ community inclusion
– creative problem-solving
– human rights
– climate change
Elise has led major programs for Australia’s largest public diplomacy initiative, Australia now, working in collaboration with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, plus embassies and high commissions across the region. In 2019 alone, she ran and organised almost 50 events with over 3000 individuals directly engaged on key topics of regional growth and collaboration, including: start-ups, social enterprise, climate change, the environment, sustainable fashion, LGBTI+, gender equality, mental health, and more.
We’re here to help
Reach out if you’d like to talk through an idea, a problem you’re solving or to just say hi.
Brisbane & Regional QLD
Canberra & Regional NSW
Melbourne & Regional Victoria
Social Good Outpost acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
ABN 88 633 779 450