Australia and ASEAN’s flagship leadership program for young entrepreneurs in the region, Australia-ASEAN Emerging Leaders Program (A2ELP) for 2022 is now complete. A HUGE congratulations to all 15 A2ELP Alumni!
Our amazing cohort of young social entrepreneurs from across Australia and South East Asia completed the A2ELP program for 2022. The Finale Pitch event was a great success, with 3 judges from the social enterprise and government sectors contributing feedback, support and connections to all 15 particpants.
Professional photography was also on display, with the above collage representing some of the amazing photography that A2ELP sponsored for all participants. Each A2ELP Alumni now walks away from the program with a hand-drawn live scribe drawing of their social enterprise, and professional photography of themselves and their products or services. As well as this, the network of this cohort plus previous A2ELP alumni are strong lifelong connections offered for support and collaboration.
We are so proud of the 2022 Alumni and present their enterprises here so that you can visit, follow and support.
- Wipaphan Wongsawang, Thaiconsent, Thailand
- Alouny Senduangdeth, 2nd Hand World, Laos
- Siti Jaafar, Kilang ReRoot, Brunei
- Sing-Suen Soon, Sonder Social, Singapore
- Zien Lew, Sebiji, Malaysia
- Sepriandi, Social Connect, Indonesia
- Abbie Williams, Letters of Hope, Australia
- Sreypouv Tan, Agro Agape, Cambodia
- Yen Trinh Thi Hai, Karuna Vietnam, Vietnam
- Kyaw Myat Hein (Nolan), Real Youth Initiate, Myanmar
- Taylor Hawkins, Foundations for Tomorrow, Australia
- Lester Mendoza, Farm Box, Philippines
- Anastasia Pavlovic, Mekar Collective, Australia
- Lisa Rapley, Yuludarla Karulbo, Australia
- Mathew Townsend, Nature Freedom, Australia
Sponsored by the Australian Government’s Australia-ASEAN Council, and run by Social Good Outpost, A2ELP brings together 15 young entrepreneurs from Australia and ASEAN for skills building, collaboration and networking with the region’s thought-leaders, social entrepreneurs, and alumni from previous A2ELP programs.
Contact the A2ELP curators and team: email@example.com
Social Good Outpost acknowledges Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the First Australians and Traditional Custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.
ABN 88 633 779 450